View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas87 View Post
I find it interesting to watch videos and see pictures of the assembly process of different cars, so naturally I started searching the web to see if I could find anything on the 370z. I was able to find where it's assembled, and that's literally all I could find. There are no pictures, videos, or any info at all on the web (that I was able to find).
It seems that I could find pictures and videos of every other model from Nissan. So why not the 370z? Some sort of secret or something?

Any one out there have any info on this?
It's just something I'm curious about, there's obviously no real need to see any of it.
I think no one's made a documentary or a video of the Z34's production process because there's really nothing special about our cars. I mean, sure, it's got history, heritage, and a large fan base, but to the majority, it's simply a 350Z on legal supplements (not steroids). There is, however, a Z32 documentary on the History Channel that's somewhat interesting.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote