Thread: SoCal Z
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 01:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Lmao you're pure comedy bruh XD haha. She's still learning life brother we can't blame her we were like that once too hehe. And the cars clutch us been bad for the longest time man I still haven't fixed it but I will very soon I've already got everything in mind. I'm gonna get the HD CSC w/the zsp insulated stainless steel clutch line and the JWT clutch, flywheel kit with he NISMO pilot bushing.

CLUTCH:
https://conceptzperformance.com/jim-...ktb_p_3335.php

CSC:
https://conceptzperformance.com/z-sp...z34_p_5174.php

What you think? Haha.

Now I've noticed my suspension on the driver side is screwed up also . And I still haven't even installed the mishimoto thermostat, the quantum pump e85 compatible 340lph pump not the copper spark plugs -.- which completely just gives me sand in my vag.

Very true cannot do so haha

And you know I just went through all that crap too. All the 100k mile maintenance crap just coming through. The clutch flywheel and pressure plate and hdcsc looks to be an alright setup, it will definitely be a lot less aggressive on clutch engagement than my ACT setup I went with. As for the hdcsc compared to the csc elim kit, imo it's worth the extra $100 to me to know I pretty much won't have another issue. Plus it looks as if Z1 includes much more support and structure to the actual cylinder columns and clutch/transmission system. Feels that way too compared to before.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/z1-pro...it-p-7340.html

Just make sure you select the correct clutch type and just go with the Motul RBF600.
I would also suggest you look into getting the pulley system redone too if you haven't. Added stress from pop of the clutch and learning the new resistance could possibly leave you with the same situation I was left.

As for the "suspension issue", Have you bought the SPC or SPL rear camber arms (doesn't really matter which brand). If you haven't it could be as simple as needing a wheel alignment. The oem rear camber arms max out within slight adjustment. To be able to get the wider range and align the wheels those need to be replaced.
If that doesn't help at all you could be looking at the coilovers being done from wear and tear which would be a pretty penny.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote