View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 08:03 PM   #74 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
Ani!! haven't seen you around in ages! I'll get to meet you! maybe at registration or before? lol

I'll be there sunday-sunday (well leaving before dawn) I'll swing by before the event to say hi to everyone... mind you I'm just a shy little Asian kid so don't bite guys wouldn't mind going for a cruise with everyone pre-event or just cars n chill!

also do you guys mind sharing what radio channel you will be using with walkie talkies so I can see if you guys are around?
Yeah, I let my premium membership lapse. It'll be great to meet you! I promise I'll be gentle.

I usually caravan down with MAZOC, but I won't be this year because I'll be coming from Murfreesboro, TN on Monday - my baby sister is getting married there Sunday evening. (She's getting hitched at a brewery, and serving breakfast for dinner for the reception - could I have a cooler sister?!?)

The earlier part of the week is pretty quiet, so I'm sure I'll meet you before registration. I'll have to look up the radio channel MAZOC uses and send that to you.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote