View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #73 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
Just FYI, Jon and Pat rent 660, so they're they only ones who stay there, but they are kind enough to allow MAZOC to use it as home base and that's where we cook meals, keep food and beverages, and generally hang out.
Ani!! haven't seen you around in ages! I'll get to meet you! maybe at registration or before? lol

I'll be there sunday-sunday (well leaving before dawn) I'll swing by before the event to say hi to everyone... mind you I'm just a shy little Asian kid so don't bite guys wouldn't mind going for a cruise with everyone pre-event or just cars n chill!

also do you guys mind sharing what radio channel you will be using with walkie talkies so I can see if you guys are around?

Last edited by mishuko; 05-03-2016 at 07:27 PM.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote