View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
RanRich
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PG Sport M6
RanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARrado15 View Post
I also purchased my car from a dealer and did not know what was done to it. I ended up ordering a Z1 clutch combo kit with their mid-weight flywheel, and absolutely love it. Surprisingly when I took the tranny off, there was a 14lb lightweight flywheel already installed, but had pretty bad burn marks so I replaced it.
Did you swap it in yourself then? I looked at this kit as well. Hows the noise/drivablilty?

#1 reason I haven't picked Southbend is due to the price. A well-spec'd full kit for $1400?? No thanks. A JWT kit is $530, and even with all the fluids and HD CSC you'll still save a couple hundred with it (to spend on an RJM pedal)