View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
N0SL3N
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 PG 370z 6MT
N0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond repute

I did the exact same 2 years ago. It is all relatively straight forward, I'd say just take your time and make sure everything is mounted correctly and tight using a torque wrench. The biggest concern is mounting the SS lines, depending on exactly which ones you got, you need to make sure they are routed the right way so that they don't stretch or pinch at full drop/compression/lockout (there are some threads on this).

Other than that I would recommend using a power bleeder to bleed the system with new RBF, which I was able to do by myself and get great pedal feel.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Also, the base brakes aren't brembos, not sure what they are actually .