View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #363 (permalink)
thispecialk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z, manual,
thispecialk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hngonzalez View Post
I'm assuming the area your referring to is that part of Nimitz highway by sand island leading up to the freeway? Granted, a lot of people do speed up in that area... your speed would still be pretty high in comparison (most people go 40~50). If it is that area, the limit goes from 35 to 55 at the top of the ramp. Given your 66, the best that can happen to you is you go to court and the penalty is mitigated by the judge if you have a clean record. And the arrestable limit is 20 over, or 80+ regardless of speed limit. I'd have to look again, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a fine associated with the 20+ over thing, its an arrestable and/or court citation. Be careful out there.
Yea that ramp near sand island and for my speed I'm not sure the cop that pulled me over did t mention how fast I was going. the cop at the station said 66. I really didn't notice I was going that fast. I look at my bail recipt paper work it don't mention how fast I was going or wat the tickets for. I don't even know wat I'm getting charge with. I didn't get much explaination.

Last edited by thispecialk; 12-29-2009 at 02:45 PM.
thispecialk is offline   Reply With Quote