View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 06:39 AM   #67 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Sorry, no Canadians allowed! Lol jk

Here is the address for where we are departing from along with a Google Maps link for the route we will be taking down to Fontana.

Starbucks, 12599 Fair Lakes Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22033

Route to Fontana

We leave from the Starbucks in Fairfax, VA at 6 AM and it takes us around 12-14 hrs to get down there. We do make frequent quick stops as breaks along with a longer break for lunch. If you were to do the drive with minimal breaks (only stopping for gas) it takes about 9-10 hrs.

We usually leave around 6-7 AM from Fontana the following Sunday. Last year I decided to go ahead of the caravan and just drive back on my own. Saved a couple hours that way since I took minimal breaks and had to go about an hour past Fairfax to get home. Took me about 10 hours.

Hope this helps!
thanks for the info! I think I might have to pass up on the caravan...

I will be making a few rounds to the cabins to meet everyone!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote