View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

interesting. can u post some pics up when u get your pioneer installed? i didnt get a dvd/navi unit instead i bought a beltronics 995 laser/radar detector that day. i went to the store where im planning to get my navi and the installer looked up the metra-kits for the indash and there was none available for the 370z. he said he'll have to Custom make it via Fiber glass. he also told me that theres gonna be a newer unit comming out for kenwood. so i decided to just hold off on the navi and wait for the new one so i can get it with the rear view camera, new sound system (amps, speakers, subs) with the customized fiber glass all at once.

i'd love to see pics of your unit when you have it installed ^^
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote