View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #184 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by postrin View Post
I guess I'm lost, he has the same mount as mine, when he mounts his like the one in the picture of the 370z, his picture is upside down. Wouldn't that mean the camera is upside down in the mount? taking of the four screws and twisting the camera 180 degrees inside the mount wouldn't just turn the picture over?

P
Not all cameras have screws some the metal is just all one piece including the mount. That is what this camera is dose screws slow access into the camera. Now you MIGHT be able to take the inside guts of it out and rotate it. BUT be careful not to damage anything or pull any wires.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 12-29-2009 at 01:24 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote