View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 06:34 PM   #1498 (permalink)
darkphantom
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Z34 PW M6
darkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero p.s.i View Post
Everything you stated I have done. Roy from Nissan Consumer Affairs basically told me it isn't covered. I have a Nissan Security + warranty. It is the 3yr/36k powertrain preferred warranty. I'll post a copy of it here later. This contract that was sold to me by Ann Arbor Nissan. They charged me $1252 and never logged it into the system. When I tried to get the car serviced last year in Chicago they told me there wasn't a warranty. I got in touch with Nissan consumer affairs last year and they said they had straightened it out.The warranty shows up in the database, but nevertheless their reply was" Your warranty doesn't cover that". My first warranty claim is denied. I have no other recourse other than to go after the dealership for damages......which I'm beginning the process of.
You should just point Nissan USA to the CSC failure thread and SHOW them how ALL 370Z's with manual trannies have failed CSCs!!