View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Well... Alright... I'll take your word for it but I do feel bad regardless I was very excited about the whole thing heh truly did seem like a really sweet ride... Did you get a chance to drive her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife and I both drove her. Felt great. Steering was rock solid, car felt great. My wife felt the same. Just that one little thing and the wait kinda made her rethink the whole thing. Like I said, wife would've accepted that paint issue if carmax would budge a few hundred bucks on the spot, but they just couldn't do it (no haggle policy). Carmax had to go the long route to make it right.

Who knows...when a 15 nismo goes into low 30's, we may do something again .