View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 08:52 AM   #364 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Deep into the 12's AFR up top past 7K..... Isn't that a bit lean for F.I. and risky or is it OK to be at with E85? Are u on UpRev or EcuTek?

***I ask about E85 as its not available where I am from...Highest grade pump is 91 and highest grade available here is MS109 from VP.
E85's resistance to knock is insane. It isn't ideal but we didn't pick up any knock at all. You probably can't do that with pump gas.

You will have plenty of fuel with 91. E85 requires about 30% more than pump gas.

And im on Uprev. My tuner told me to also switch to Ecutek..lol..