View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 07:39 AM   #360 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Everything was basically the same. My AFR's were deep into the 12's after 7K though. I will log intake temps when it stops raining here. Should be this weekend.

Im very curious to see what the other two guys with the kit will make. I am a bit confused by my tuner as he should have told me last time that we wont be able to go safely to redline even if I get the belt to stop slipping. Which I did by purchasing a new one. My old one lost a couple of ribs from riding the pulley too far to the inside. This new one held up good.