View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 06:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Cosmo... Running the block of the guy you hate... What a f*cking hypocrite!

Fact 4.1 and 4.4L stroked GTR blocks on the ETS TT kits are making 1500+ and 1600+ whp on similar turbos as mine. The VR motor is a kissing cousin to the VQ motor when you break them down. Our heads are more efficient than the GTR and I already have built heads but with stock cams.

Cosmo talks out of his *** and couldn't find his *ss from his elbow in this engine bay. I have already pushed the limits of the stock intake manifold, I have already reached the limits of the GTM manifolds and the GTM GARRETT turbos.

Cosmo talks about **** like he has facts but in fact all his information is based on 2nd/3rd hand info. He also makes crazy *** assumptions and presents them as facts... Just like saying I don't pay for my parts... You know what Cosmo you are a freaking drama queen! There was no drama until you opened your mouth.

So OP the stock lower block will have no problem holding 1200-1300 whp. However, yet again someone has to venture into the the unknown which is what I am trying to do. i have always been at the forefront of our platform and taken things to the limits. I am just glad there are now others willing to venture in that realm. People like Bryan at BBR have a unique look at this platform and I wish him the best at making his goals. Moses aka CarbonZ is also on the path for 1200whp+.

The thing is I respect those willing to step up and put up. But I don't respect idiots like Cosmo who do nothing but run their mouth with nothing to show for except blown motors and bitching... I am on the same motor from the get go for the last 6 years... How many have you had Cosmo?
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054