View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 05:48 PM   #84 (permalink)
wideglideleon
Track Member

Drives: SC 09 370Z LG 7AT
wideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that the wording made it appear that the customers and or the technicians that installed the arms were at fault.
I Emailed Spencer at Z1 with the same thoughts.
Quote:
Thanks for your prompt action on this defect.
I am glad your company has been quick to come up with what seems to be the solution

I have to say the letter I received with the new bolts and Loctite seemed to put the blame on us customers, and or the technicians that
did the work on our vehicles. Neither I nor the technicians that did my alignment disassembled the heim/ball joint that came pre-assembled from Z1.
I was offended that it was worded that way!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the parts were installed or what happened with my vehicle.
Here is his response to that statement.
Quote:
Also yes I agree the wording on the letter with the replacement parts was poor. I believe it was one of those things put together in a hurry by one of my coworkers while I was out.
Regards,
Spencer Hutchins

Sales Manager
with that said I feel they did the right thing.
As it is with new products sometimes there are unforeseen issues that can turn up.
It's how they deal with these problems that make them a good company or not.
wideglideleon is offline   Reply With Quote