View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 09:44 AM   #5124 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
If it is not too dirty it will be fine.

maybe buy longer hose?
I could get a longer hose, but coiling it up afterwards would be a nightmare. It has to traverse my whole backyard and into the driveway which is behind a swinging wooden gate and fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I tried this foam type in san diego. It did not come out the way I had hoped on a black car. For the NE, with all the shyt and salt I would not think it would perform as well.

I think if I used the right cloths then it would come out nice as most of the dirt in SD is desert dust. Oh and I forgot about that where I will be working all the eucalyptus trees have these giant egret birds nesting in them so as long as you don't park with in 50 ft of the tree line you are fine.
Damn. Was worth a shot. haha