View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 09:42 AM   #5122 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Is the waterless wash worth it? Would make life so much easier since I only have 5 gallon buckets. No access to a hose or pressure washer due to the distance.
I tried this foam type in san diego. It did not come out the way I had hoped on a black car. For the NE, with all the shyt and salt I would not think it would perform as well.

I think if I used the right cloths then it would come out nice as most of the dirt in SD is desert dust. Oh and I forgot about that where I will be working all the eucalyptus trees have these giant egret birds nesting in them so as long as you don't park with in 50 ft of the tree line you are fine.