View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
TriNismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
TriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some joker spit hard candy on my Z!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
So you guys work to buy a car that you really like just to not drive it at all so you can pass it down to your sons and nephews, LMFAOX10........................

Dad: Here son, I'm passing my Z down to you, I love you

Son: WTF dad, I don't want this shiit, it has 6000 miles on it............

Son: I'm depressed

Girlfriend: why

Son: my dad just gave me his old azz car with 6000 miles on it

Girlfriend: bummer, Robbie just got a new Z35 with 6 miles on it......... Gotta go dude, Robbies here.

Son: Nooooooooooooooooo

You sure thought long and hard about writing all that.

Sure, nobody would appreciate their parents passing down to them a good condition classic car..240z, Shelby, Z28.. whatever. I mean, people don't spend millions on restoring classics or anything either. They're just old cars..

All those people bidding hundreds of thousands on old cars at Barrett Jackson auctions are crazzzyyy
*Sarcasm*

Last edited by TriNismo; 04-27-2016 at 04:18 PM.
TriNismo is offline   Reply With Quote