View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 02:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriNismo View Post
I did contact Nissan Corp.. they opened a case and looked into it. I provided all info.. invoices, dates etc..their resolution was for me to thru the original dealer I purchased the lights from. So no help from them. The person I'm dealing with at Fred Beans is the General Sales manager. Yeah I'm jumping thru damn hoops, let's see what happens now that I provided him with another Vin. Civil claim is an option if this doesn't work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may be down, but your not out.. Remember the lights you ordered from the dealership as nothing to do with your car's vin#. One has nothing to do with the other. Don't give up and don't let it go. As stated, Keep your cool when talking with him. Make sure he understands that you want to exchange for a new set, not a refund. Once again good luck. Hope this is Helpful.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote