View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyLight View Post
I did not realize this nav system would be such a headache! I know a little about audio but not the technicals of it, but its pretty much established that I am stuck with the factory headunit, apparently. Which sounds like ****! Have any of you been able to successfully get it to sound good?

Anyway, since I am stuck with it, .......
You are not stuck with the factory NAV. It is possible to delete the factory NAV and install an aftermarket system. Here is the DIY for to convert the AC controls: DIY - Nav System Conversion Then refer to any of the stereo DIYs for installing an aftermarket system. Many people like scope22 have already deleted their factory NAV and I’ll be deleting mine later this year.