View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 10:53 AM   #44 (permalink)
juicinjake
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nismo 370Z/05 G35
juicinjake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_302 View Post
I just want to chime in here.
About negativity and skepticism.
How can one sell a product to any auto community with out proven dyno numbers or facts.
Any reputable manufacture of aftermarket equipment will provide you with some type performance data that they have gather from testing before putting it on the market.
The thing here is we are not talking 5-6 hundred dollars, where talking 2k of hard earned money, so of cause we going to criticize and voice our opinion.
As far as finish is concern, yes the intake ports seem a little on the rough side.
It wouldn't be the first time I'v had to fire up the die-grinder and fix something to my liking that the manufacture cheapened out on. But this is what we do, and that's what it's all about.
intake ports on the rough side... have you ever seen/held/touched a CNC head?

like i said when cosmo said it, yall's concerns about selling he product untested is legitimate, but some of us (individuals) are stepping up to try to fill that need. please be patient with us, and understand that we are trying to help. i also feel like you guys are placing too much emphasis on the performance of the entire combination on the lower, particularly due to the price. it cant do the job on its own. ill reiterate, the runner length and plenum volume are going to be determined by the UPPER, not the lower. all rjm has done here is created a product that facilitated the use of any gtr compatible upper manifold onto the HR/VHR platform, with a much nicer transition between runner angles than anything else previously released...

Last edited by juicinjake; 04-27-2016 at 10:57 AM.
juicinjake is offline   Reply With Quote