Thread: 2017 Audi TT RS
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
If they hadn't squared a lot of aspects of the TT then I agree, but I think they have made enough improvements to where it looks acceptable. The only other choices I have in AWD performance cars go from uglier to hideous unless I want to spend $100K+ on something exotic, but then it would be stupid to drive that in the winter as a DD AND keep the Z.
$75k is a lot of coin for a FWD bias AWD, acceptable looking car. But that's just me.... That's why I've been taking my time figuring out. I don't want to have buyers remorse.

We have a styling issue this generation. Cars either look too bland, too outrageous Jr look outdated.

We need some sharp angles mixed with semi classic lines. That's a hard mix to find. The 90's really was a styling golden era for imports.