Thread: 2017 Audi TT RS
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
TT styling has always been an issue for me. It looks like a Porsche 911 and a VW Beetle fvcked and had a deformed baby as a result of inbreeding. It can't escape boring to me but I like the stats. A Q60 awd with 400hp will start at $51k and the infinit will probably be lighter.
If they hadn't squared a lot of aspects of the TT then I agree, but I think they have made enough improvements to where it looks acceptable. The only other choices I have in AWD performance cars go from uglier to hideous unless I want to spend $100K+ on something exotic, but then it would be stupid to drive that in the winter as a DD AND keep the Z.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote