View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
WhatnowGamer
Base Member

Drives: 15' Nismo MT
WhatnowGamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
What are your power goals and do you plan on putting that power down to the ground or just want high dyno numbers. Most any turbo kit these days can get you where you want to be.
No certain power goals, I'm looking to see the max power I can get. Definitely planning on putting that power to the ground though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Also, this stroker kit will already be forged. So this kit will make your bottom end "built".

Like Cosmo said, you can't go wrong with the turbo kits available. The main 3 seem to be Boosted Performance, AAM, and Fast Intentions. Fast Intentions is def a forum favorite. All 3 of those will get you to your goals with the right planning (turbo sizes and appropriate fuel upgrades).
I see, I was thinking of buying the FI TT kit, but I'm wondering with the combination of the stroker kit and the FI TT kit, how much pounds of boost will I be able to hold up?

I'm also planning on purchasing

Air: AAM COMPETITION 370Z R-LINE 3" TRUE DUAL EXHAUST, AAM COMPETITION 370Z 2.5" RESONATED TEST PIPES, Nissan 370Z 409 Stainless Steel Headers - Ceramic Coated, FI TT Kit

Fuel: 370Z DRAG RACE R-LINE TWIN PUMP FUEL SYSTEM, AAM COMPETITION 370Z FUEL RAIL AND LINE KIT, INJECTOR DYNAMICS ID2000 INJECTORS

Oil: AAM COMPETITION 370Z R-LINE OIL COOLING SYSTEM, MISHIMOTOR 370Z 66 DEGREE RACING THERMOSTAT AND HOUSING, Mishimoto Radiator

Also planning on purchasing other performance parts such as headgasket, ECU, clutch, differential, studs, etc..

I'll also be getting necessary parts to go along with the power such as brakes, sway bars, coils, racing seats & harnesses, etc..

So, with a FULLY built engine and all other necessary requirements, how much boost do you all suggest I'll be able to hold up?
WhatnowGamer is offline   Reply With Quote