View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
So you just put a 1 way on the tank to let pressure out but not in? You got rid of the charcoal canister at the back? Looking at the service manual there is also a vent back there that plugs into the car.

I just need to repurpose the solenoid at the back of the intake manifold to control my boost, thats all.
No it's in and out on mine but in a roll over it plugs up. The OEM cap is actually both ways too but at like 20psi. I cut my tank in half so I deleted the hose going to the evap can. The little 1/8th line was going up to the filler neck but it wouldn't fill because it was getting clogged with fuel because the evap line was deleted and fuel goes down both tubes. So now that 1/8th line basically vents to atmos unless in a roll over or if fuel splashes up that line as it has an anti purge valve in it also.