View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paging John or Dustin or.... Nismo lower rear brace...

Hi guys,

Have a question for ya, with the Nismo brace kit - the 3 braces involved. The 15' and 16' Nismo's come from the factory with the front brace and the upper rear brace in the luggage area installed, along with the foam piece to cover it and can be retrofitted to the earlier 370's.

They also changed the "V" bar braces from round to square in the rear, which could possibly be the reason Nissan didn't pursue making that brace. I was able to get the front and upper rear from a wrecked 15' Nismo.

Is there anyway to just get the rear lower brace? I figured I would ask before I have one fabricated, I contacted Nismo and didn't get any response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or direction where I might be able to pick one up.
Keith

Last edited by OldFart; 04-26-2016 at 10:23 PM.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote