View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
TriNismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
TriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond repute
Default NEED HELP! 15 16 Nismo owners

Long story short: I have a 14 Nismo with the chrome housing headlights, but I purchased a set of 15 Nismo black housing headlights from Fred Beans Nissan (Sponsored Vendor) last August. Last month, I discovered the black paint was blistering/bubbling so I contacted them to see what can be done since they're defective and less than a year old. They said that they closed their online store in Dec and that they will "try" to file a warranty claim with Nissan for these headlights.

They required that I purchase ANOTHER set from them (which I did) and shipped back the defective lights to them (on my dime) and they would file a claim, and if its approved, they would refund me the price I paid for the 2nd set. Bunch of bull**** I had to do but I did it anyways. I also had to provide my vehicle year, vin#, mileage etc which was no biggie.

I just received word from them that they cannot file a claim using my vin# because it'll come back the black housing headlights don't match my original chrome housing headlights, and it'll be denied by Nissan. I gave a f****ng fit! Other words, instead of taking care of their customers and just replaced the defective headlights they sold me, they're putting the responsibility on Nissan warranty and their policies/requirements. I'm so pissed, having paid almost $3k for 2 sets of headlights!

Fred Beans is asking me for a vin# to a 15+ Nismo to have the claim approved by Nissan. So I ask for a HUGE FAVOR. If you have a 15 or 16 Nismo, will you please help a brother out? I just need your Vin# so the claim will go through. That's all they need, just so the headlights I purchased match the vehicle they originally are on. Please please please! You can inbox me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by TriNismo; 04-26-2016 at 07:59 PM.
TriNismo is offline   Reply With Quote