View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZHighlander
Base Member

Drives: 16 Nismo Tech W M6
ZHighlander will become famous soon enough
Default New Z Owner. Greetings!

Greetings everyone!

Always been an admirer of the Z since 2002, so I've finally joined the cool people's club . Only took me 14 yrs. It was surprisingly rare to find a 2016 White Manual Sports Tech Z within 100 miles from me.

For me, the Z symbolizes one of my personal milestone. I immigrated here with my parents having pretty much nothing back in the early 80s (Legally; my Grandfather was in the U.S. Airforce). Worked from ground zero and barely made enough to get through college, when I decided the Z would be my dream car.

Worked hard to build a career, bought a house first, settled down, and with higher priorities out of the way, and gas prices not being too horrendous, I'm giving myself some overdue play time.

Very first thing I modded was replacing the hideous button blanks. It's a laser cut acrylic design I made myself. If you can't already tell, kinda a Star Trek fan, lol. Eventually I want to make the "Z" logo to replace that after future body mods.

Enough about me, it's a pleasure to be here! Now to gawk at all the nicely modded Zs for future ideas
ZHighlander is offline   Reply With Quote