Thread: RAMOS' Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 05:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
RAMOS
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z
RAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to give you guys an update since it has been a while... Deployed life... Just purchase a set of SPL rear camber arms. Also wanted to thank Mike @ SPL for hooking me up with an awesome price on the camber arms. Can't wait to get back to the states to install them.

Now I just need to find a shop that can do an alignment on my car. Seems that there are no shops in the Charleston SC area that can align lowered cars. If anyone on here in the Chucktown area can recommend anyone, that would be great.

I have a few more parts on my want list that I am trying to buy while I am deployed, I just have to convince the wife. #1 on the list right now is a FI CBE & test pipes.