View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 12:09 AM   #40 (permalink)
Daniel123588
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z sport
Daniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to all

Ok so I'm bored at the moment sitting on the floor waiting for my friend working on a older skyline. so I decided to update a little bit. Oh here's the skyline ooh more of a classic than a performer.

So I got the wiring started for the LED. For now I will run as drl so it turns off when the parking lights come on. This whole process can be changed super easy to run the lights on all the time when the car is on. Anyhow lets get started.
Here's the box under the hood we are tapping into.

This female harness is not being used for my model. I think it was for heater control but I'm drinking right now so I don't remember. Touring model may have this being used with a relay. These harnesses can be take. Out by pushing the plastic area on the left. Harness falls down towards the ground not up.omg doing this on the phone is a joke with photobuxket.
Daniel123588 is offline   Reply With Quote