Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 12:10 PM   #1052 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Winter is almost here! I have been so flipping excited the last two weeks for season 6 I have been playing the GOT theme song in my head continuously and I haven't gone insane yet!

To prepare for tonight I re-watched season 5, and I have to say that "Hardhome" and "The Dance of Dragons" were probably the finest TV episodes ever IMO. This is partly due to them being the climax of the entire story arch both in the show and the books, but the scenes with Shireen either with Stannis or Davos were absolutely heart-wrenching. Sansa's wedding night was a terrible occurrence, but the sacrifice to the Red God by Melissandre is absolutely the most horrible death and scene yet. The Social Justice Warriors that want to use the show to somehow advance their retarded agenda can just bugger off.

Short-term and long-term predictions:

- Dany and the new Khal will team up and return to Meereen thanks to Drogon.

- Davos will kill Melissandre which will lead to the resurrection of Jon Snow.

- Rickon will be the Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms by the end of the series and books.

So Drogon and Ghost are tied as my favorite characters followed closely by Tyrion.

Enjoy the season premier tonight!

Last edited by BlackZeda; 04-24-2016 at 12:12 PM.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote