View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 08:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Thanks guys, I went ahead and emailed NISAN USA about my situation. The head mechanic at the dealership I went to called me and said that the crush washer on the drain bolt broke and mightve been because the mechanic working on my car tighted it too much or so. They ran diagnostics test, gave me new oil filter, etc. I asked them to log it in the history of the car that this fuk up happened and that if there were any problems in the future related to this then it'd be on them. They agreed to it on paperwork and we both left. Car seems to drive fine for now.
I would've said "new engine bítch". Which is what you should still do.