View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #168 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMack View Post
Yea I did some checks on the Statefarm Website and it seems like a 370 would cost about $205/month in Chicago but About $160 at my parents house in PA. I'm guessing theres no way to keep the insurance at my parents house for more than the first year?

Also, seems like a lot of you guys have USAA...are all of you in the Armed forces? or is there another way to get that coverage?
Didn't think of the premium difference based on location. That definitely is a factor.

The only way to have USAA is to be in the services or have a family member who is/was.