View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
justsomeguy
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z 6MT
justsomeguy is on a distinguished road
Default Major Oil Leak..

Hello all, I have a 2014 370z 6mt. I have been the only owner and it has about ~38,000 miles. I get my oil changed ONLY at the Nissan dealership that I purchased the car from. This past monday (4/18/2016), I had gotten my oil changed. Today (4/22/2016), I noticed on my way home from Grad. School, I realized there was white and gray smoke coming out of my car from all directions and the smoke was even coming into my cabin. Pulled over to the side ASAP and noticed a oil leak. In matters of minutes all of my oil leaked. I did speed or hit any weird objects. Just got my car towed to the dealership. I kept all the receipts of my maintenance... My car had laggy throttle response and was shaking moderately, temperature gauges were in the 300+, usually 180-220 I am from New Orleans and it gets hot. Is my engine done for?? Is this the dealerships fault? I used to do oil changes for my honda civic and I have a feeling the worker may not have bolted on the drain bolt hard enough or maybe overtorqued it and stripped.. I am confused, has anyone else ever gone through this?
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote