View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 01:09 PM   #897 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too tall View Post

In my opinion you do not require any thing that is not already on the car to install this - just the bumpers and the tow cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
Yes. I'm going to order mine from Juan@Fontana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HngNgn19 View Post
Fortunately, I was hooked up with a employee discount as well from Nissan via a relative, however, I was speaking with the parts dealer at my local dealership and they mentioned that shop/store owners apparently receive some sort of discount... You can try going to a auto body shop and see if they can order the parts for you at a discounted price. Worth a shot, good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Does the one from Z1 have all the parts needed?

2015 NISMO 370Z Front Fascia Kit

It looks like it has everything but the LED's and emblems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
Z1 kit kills you on shipping, your best bet is to order the parts online through your nearest nissan dealer and pick them up.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.

Last edited by cooltoy; 04-22-2016 at 01:16 PM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote