Thread: jcrankin
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
ScooterN2
Base Member

Drives: 03 WRX, 09 370Z
ScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond reputeScooterN2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the new Z.

I just paid for mine today and will pick up tomorrow. I'm 53 and have reasonably good insurance rates for the Z through AARP (The Hartford).

I am paying a little over $1000/year for full coverage ($500 deduct) in Utah, but I don't really have a breakdown yet. Since I also added a 17 y/o male driver to my policy I'm not sure of his contribution to the $1000 increase. So for my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder (primary for 17 y/o), 2003 Subaru WRX, and 2009 370Z, total policy cost is about $2300/year. And the 17 y/o is covered should I be foolish enough to let him drive the Z. I don't have the policy details, but would be glad to share.
ScooterN2 is offline   Reply With Quote