View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 07:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
TopHydraulics
Base Member

Drives: Roadsters and Verts
TopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond reputeTopHydraulics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.mcvay350 View Post
He has been helping me with mine! I tucked it away for winter, but will have it back out soon, and anything I do i will be sure to report it here.
Hello Chad, nice to see you coming out of hibernation up in New Brunswick! Hope we can get to the bottom of the electrical issue in your 370Z's roadster top pretty quickly once you are ready to work on it. Next step is checking continuity on the wires going to the travel sensors, if I recall correctly. We probably should continue that discussion on the thread you originally started: 370z roof won't move warning light on

Klaus
Top Hydraulics, Inc -- Upgrading/rebuilding convertible top hydraulic cylinders and pumps for Nissan 370Z roadsters and over 30 other brands. Manufacturing new, superior hydraulic hoses for convertible tops.

http://www.tophydraulicsinc.com/en/73-nissan-370z-09-13
TopHydraulics is offline   Reply With Quote