View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields22 View Post
Hey guys,

Has anybody played with the traction control modifier on their Ecutek tune? I'm thinking of taking it to about 50% of their claimed "factory traction". Little nervous to be on the track and experiment with it without knowing how quickly the tail can come loose or not. I once went on the track with NO traction control and spun out. I was still a big rookie then. I have a lot more seat time now. I have a good set of street tires (Potenza S-04 Pole Postion) but those are only forgiving to a certain point. Stock sport suspension.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
Also interested in this... Ps there is no "sport suspension". It's all the same unless it's Nismo.