View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #9934 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
you did right...

Nah it's all about that MABCOC now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370 ZZZ View Post
I made it but it was close to 1:00 pm. Sorry I didn't get any pix. Won 2 t-shirts. I' m also motivated by the hanging out more than by the cars, although I really enjoy the Z's. I only saw a few of them. There were a lot of sedans, but they don 't do much for me. Good to see my old friend Marken Smith.

I'm going to the Chesapeake Concourse and I've signed up to be in the show. Hope some of you can make it.
I will be there since I already paid $20 to register for it. My car will be in the show as well and it might actually be clean this time (assuming I wash it on Saturday)
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote