View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 04:05 PM   #81 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

One of my pet peeves....

A vendor that cant tell you the damn truth about wait time for parts. I mean fuk, just tell me its going to be 12 weeks and thats cool. Send updates every two weeks.

"Havent forgotten about you, parts are still in fabrication stage, Ill be in touch next week"...thats rough eh?

They are SOOOO eager to take your money but many of them dont give a sh*t about customer loyalty. Like spending 1 hour, once a week or 1 hour every two weeks to tell people whats going on will kill them.

In 10 years Iv only had one issue but it wasnt even this bad.

Restocking fee for parts that dont even exist yet is a complete b*tch move. If a vendor says 4 weeks and NEVER updates you on the status you deserve a 100% refund if you ask for it.

As far as Im concerned Iv had to many good experiences with Vividracing, b2auto, z1motorsports and outcast garage...I would never ever consider buying from this company because this is the only feedback Iv ever seen about them and its negative.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 04-21-2016 at 04:08 PM.