View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 09:56 AM   #77 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

it's up to the vendor to say how long something will take. if i'm told 4 weeks, then i expect that in 4 weeks. it's not up to me to think and have to add time for the vendor who i'm giving my money to.

i work in the workmens comp field and we have vendors that supply durable medical equipment to claimants. if our vendor says that the claimant will have the supplies in 1 week, guess what the claimant better have it in 1 week. otherwise we will not be paying a dime for the supplies.

the vendor has been long enough in business to know how long something will take for them to receive and ship out the buyer(s) by now. to say you'll get something in 4 weeks and then wait 4 months for it, that is just absurd.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq