View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 09:54 AM   #76 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I think, it is because Fly1 is/was under the impression that the OP applied for a charge back. In Fly1's mind, if they give the OP half of the money, they would also have to give 100% of it to the Credit Company, thus giving the OP 150%.

Now, OP is saying that he did not apply for a charge back which Fly1 was not aware of at the time the thread started. So hopefully they are aware of that now and things will get resolved.

Lack of communication is always the main cause of most disputes.
I agree wholeheartedly. But from my reading of the thread, it seems like Fly1 agreed to refund 50% before this thread even started. So I figured Fly1 got the idea that OP was going to do a chargeback because of this thread. Since the OP started the thread because he had not received his 50% refund despite an agreement with Fly1, I still have to question why the OP did not get his refund before starting this thread.

That's probably still not all of the information. Hope everyone gets what they want in the end

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |