View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
imjello
Enthusiast Member

Drives: F80 M3, S5 B9
imjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond repute

hi

its best to get a 350z non-nismo if you wanna join the stance stance revolution or VW

ownership of a 370z isn't bad and i feel is similar to any normal car. expect to buy new tires yearly or sooner, especially if you are running crazy stance cambers.
tires for a 12'' rim like the one in the link is gonna run you close to or over $500 a pop.

Also if you are gonna run that low, that my dictate which exhaust you can get. i know a few members have scrapped their mufflers just being lowered. you may want to look through a few build threads to find the best one for your plan.

oh one more thing, look up 370z CSC if you are getting a standard. it is important to know.

Last edited by imjello; 04-21-2016 at 08:58 AM.
imjello is offline   Reply With Quote