View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Now if I'm following this right ..... I know I need info for the duty cycle and fuel pressure to pinpoint the issue .... However from the nature of the stock fuel system is maintain 52lbs of pressure but at 12lbs of boost there would really be 40 lbs of pressure which to feed the motor and therefore leaning out as the boost increases from 0-12 .... So the real weak link is the stock system ... Switching to the return system gives the ability to increase the fuel pressure to the injectors to maintain 52lbs or greater if needed as boost increases .... Wouldn't changing the pump or injectors at this point be useless ?... The stock system would still regulate 52lbs and still starve injectors .... And changing injectors at this time would still only have 40lbs of fuel pressure to use and as result causing richer condition on the lower rpm side that would have to be tuned out .... Am I correct on this way of thinking ?
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote