View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #60 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be worried about ordering from Fly1, this is maybe the couple-th transaction and it usually gets resolved with Fly1, AeroJacket is very hard to get ahold of though.

There's a side issue, OP, you filed for a chargeback. There's no reason Fly1 would come and help now...
That's kinda my issue with listening to the forum at times... If you want proactive, bashing isn't the way to get it.

Fine the thread was made, NO PROBLEM, I'll side with you. But Fly1 was looking at the thread at one point, they reached out to an admin, but you also filed for the chargeback, which is your prerogative, but now you have to deal with the consequences...

I've had a chargeback filed against me, the guy kept texting the wrong number. When the guy DID get ahold of me, I told him to take a hike. eBay transaction... PayPal got involved, the listing clearly said I was out of town for a week. Guy just was an *******...

That said, I think your issue is resolved, you filed a chargeback.

As for everyone else, I think there are times we should think like the business owner, not just sharpening the pitchforks, lol. Restocking fee sucks, but a) we don't know how far along the process was to making the fenders, and b) THE BUYER AGREED TO IT, I think we all keep missing that tidbit.

And pretty much everyone knows the lead time of Fly1, and man I hope everyone knows to increase that lead time by a few weeks...

Just so everyone knows, this was not paid for by Fly1, I have 0 parts of theirs on my car, I don't really need anything else on my car, but I have sent... 10s of people to Fly1 for parts without any issues, aside from lead time for a wing being 2 weeks off.

EDIT:
For anyone else who wants their parts, feel free to shoot me a PM, I'll go buy your parts and ship them. Bet your áss I'll have a 50% non refundable deposit though, lol

And I'll say lead time is 3 months for everything to be safe ;-)

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 04-20-2016 at 03:54 PM.