View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:32 AM   #92 (permalink)
derraj06
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB 370z
derraj06 is a glorious beacon of lightderraj06 is a glorious beacon of lightderraj06 is a glorious beacon of lightderraj06 is a glorious beacon of lightderraj06 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysilverz View Post
Yeah the tune is good. I used a reputable tuner who has tuned many 370zs and GTRs with ecutek. I get the Bp kit and was really thinking of heading that direction but between this and watching a few friends seriously struggle with their CSC it's got me seriously considering going a different direction. I love my z but I'm beyond frustrate from this whole ordeal; losing my cores and having to source new ones really rubbed me the wrong way; also I live in Alabama and you don't make friends in the southeast z community by questioning Z1. That's soured me a lot to the commuity down here.
Give a bit of time, we can sort the car out. The CSC thing is an easy fix.

I helped work on this car through the testing. I can vouch for the fast it the testing was done correctly and the car was running with a spot on AFR. It's a shame to see a car lose power with mods and then not get any answers as to why.
derraj06 is offline   Reply With Quote