View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_square View Post
just found out that the internal components of the Berks and Stillen are identical on these HFC. Exhaust wise i was leaning towards Stillen`s sound. But i`ve also heard that there is a fitment issue with Stillens Cat back which have not been fixed. So it some cases it rattles? any truth to this?

There is also a new Berk Exhaust anyone have it yet?
I love the gains/sound of the Berk CBE, but from what I can tell, theres going to be a long waiting list for it, they havent exhausted the buyers from the first group buy yet from what I can tell, and I dont even think its in production yet, the ones that do have one seem to have "one offs", which is why I was leaning towards the Stillen setup, and I called Stillen a few weeks back and the fitment issues have been resolved completely.