View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:10 AM   #386 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default --- Get your door handles painted --- !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
I might have drew the short stick on this one.

My CC can't / won't do a charge back as it's over their allotted time limited.. Their advise for me is to file a complaint with BBB ( lol how does that even work with a private seller .. sigh )

Overall a shitty situation to be in.

As far as I know, Anthony is a cool and honest guy. I don't know him personally but at least he did a great job on getting my door handles done:

He completely disassembled and painted all surface with a high quality paint and clear coat.

He refunded the core fee without any complains on the condition of the core.

He provided tricks and instructions to remove and install the door handles.

Turn around time? My understanding is he did this as a hobby. He is not full time painter nor works at a body shop.

It took me a while to remove the original OEM door handles from my car and to install the painted ones Anthony sent me. This pause period has delayed his next order because he needed a new core to be painted.

Yes, he will respond to your PM and he will complete your order.

When will you get it ready? You just have to wait like everybody else.

I suggest that you send him a PM and wait for his response.

Good luck!
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote