View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
03threefiftyz
Track Member

Drives: 03 350z 6mt
03threefiftyz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
My first track event with the new differential was this past weekend at Summit Point. At first, I thought the differential was going to be too much. I thought I was going to be sideways for most of the course. I couldn't be more wrong.

The differential was predictable and I felt a level of control over the car I didn't think was possible. Instant power delivery, facilitated throttle steering, consistent power delivery over the hairiest of bumps/uneven asphalt, and it felt like it kept me going straight in threshold braking (occasionally it felt like the rear wanted to step out, but the slightest of counter-steering settled everything instantly). The cusco 1.5 way RS is a good choice if you're looking for a differential for track use

YMMV, but my setup includes: bridgestone RE-11's 265f and 305r, powertrix coils, solid engine mounts/urethane transmission mounts/ SPL solid diff bushings, and some aero modifications.
Didn't stop by to say hi, but you and mike looked pretty good out there. Had a big off in the 3rd TT session on Sunday and packed up to head home. Saw this pic, not sure if you had. Fwiw, my guess is you are very near or on the rear bump stops....

03threefiftyz is offline   Reply With Quote